2013 OKC Oilfield Expo Golf Tournament
Welcome to the registration portal for the 2013 OKC Oilfield Expo Golf Tournament, which took place October 14th, 2013 at the beautiful Lake Hefner Golf Club in Oklahoma City, OK.
Players had the opportunity to golf in a beautiful location and take advantage of the opportunity to network and discuss current industry information and trends. Other benefits included the chance to:
- Invite your current customers and solidify your successful, existing professional relationships
- Share industry information and expand your professional network
- Call prospective customers and do business over the course of 18 holes
- Introduce yourself your company or your new product or service to oilfield decision-makers
In addition to endless networking and marketing opportunities, there were more ways to win:
- Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive
- Clubs, bags, range finders and more gear awarded to first, second and third place per flight
- Mulligan Challenge
The Mulligan Challenge benefited The Googlehopper Foundation, a Non-Profit Organization established to help families who have a child battling cancer.
The Googlehopper Foundation Gifting Program provides gifts to those families who find themselves spending the Christmas holiday in The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center. Financial assistance is provided by The Googlehopper Financial Assistance Program to families in need of assistance with expenses associated with the cost of living. The Googlehopper Foundation is establishing a program that will provide toys/gifts for the Jimmy Everest Center for cancer and blood disorders; art supplies for the art therapy program; financial donations made for the improvement of hospital and clinic facilities
To learn more about this foundation, please visit their website.